New Zealand's men's U-17 coach and former All Whites captain Danny Hay was another NZ football great to be impressed with his first exposure to Packaworld's football products.
"I can see why these goals are becoming so popular [in schools] as they're easy to set up and pack away. It was also surprising to see how rigid they are," said Hay.
"It's great to get yet another endorsement from someone who knows his football," said Packaworld CEO, Pete Roberts. "We do have a unique range of inflatable products which address a number of challenges schools and football clubs face when it comes to portability and storage."
- One of New Zealand's most successful professional footballers, Hay played for Leeds United in the English Premier League and European Champions League.
- He played 31 times for the All Whites over an 11-year international career, captaining his country in 2006.
- He also played professionally for Walsall, Perth Glory and was the inaugural captain of A-League franchise New Zealand Knights.
- He retired in 2007 to pursue a teaching career at Auckland's Sacred Heart College.
- He was appointed New Zealand Mens U-17 Head Coach, April 2015