- Accessories and Other Cool Stuff
- Multi-purpose strong holding expansion pegs
Multi-purpose strong holding expansion pegs
19.99 149.95 NZ$16.00 - NZ$120.00
These multi-purpose steel plated expansion pegs are ideal for fixing a wide range of tents, shelters and other outdoor accessories. The spring steel anchors have up to four times* the holding power of traditional tent pegs and are simple and easy to insert and extract.
- 250mm long
- 5mm thick plated steel
- Sold in packs of 4, 20 or 40
*pull test comparison using vertical force with 250mm expander peg against a standard 200mm, 5mm thick steel hook peg inserted into firm grass at 90 degrees angle to the ground.
Notes on use:
- When inserting into ground squeeze prongs together and gently hammer peg until flush with the ground. For maximum holding power insert pegs at a 45 degree angle to the ground pointing away from the structure being supported.
- To remove pegs - pull in direction of ground entry. Leverage may be required.
- Pegs should be used in firm ground and in conjunction with other fixing devices in gusty/windy conditions and for forces greater than 20kg.