Bocce Court - Step by Step Guide
These instructions have been developed to cater for all models of Packabocce Courts. They aim to give the user a basic understanding of how to set up, pack away and secure courts (where necessary). Not all equipment is supplied as standard and contents will vary depending on the Packabocce model purchased. Before using Packabocce Courts, please read ALL warnings, care and maintenance and assembly instructions which follow.
Warnings and Care Guide (PLEASE READ BEFORE USE)
- Bocce court bag contents are HEAVY and therefore care should be taken when transporting bags.
- Never drag the inflated bocce court on hard ground as IT WILL damage the hoses that make up the court.
- ONLY use the hand pump provided to inflate courts as high pressure mechanical appliances can damage hoses and/or valves and cause injury.
- For ease of packing, make sure you extract the residual air with hand pump before rolling Bocce Court back into the bag.
- Do not expose bocce court to chemicals such as thinner, gasoline or acetone.
- Do not use bocce court for other than temporary purposes nor leave exposed outside for prolonged periods of time. Exposure to adverse weather conditions and the suns ultraviolet rays can damage the bocce court and/or cause them to discolour.
- Do not use bocce court when they are frozen nor in overly windy conditions as this could damage courts and/or cause injury.
- Do not store your bocce court wet or dirty (even for short periods of me) in the carry bag.
- Do not expose Packaworld products to cold temperatures (even when stored) as this can make plastic components brittle resulting in irreparable damage.
- Always use a carry bag for transportation and storing bocce court.
- Do not force zip when packing bocce court as this can cause damage and put undue strain on the bag causing it to tear.
- Do not stand, walk, jump on or drop full body weight on bocce court especially when deflated.
- Inflate bocce court on even ground and, if required, only use recommended fixings to secure.
- Keep bocce court products away from open flames and any sharp objects.
- Failure to completely follow these guidelines could damage your bocce court, cause personal injury and void your Warranty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PACKAWORLD PRODUCTS ARE TEMPORARY STRUCTURES AND NOT SUITABLE FOR LONG TERM EXPOSURE OUTDOORS. OVER A PERIOD OF TIME THE INFLATABLE FRAMES WILL LOSE AIR AND AS SUCH WILL REQUIRE TOPPING UP WITH THE PUMP SUPPLIED.
In adverse weather conditions additional fixings may be necessary to secure bocce courts. Not all bocce courts come with these fixings as standard but can be purchased separately from Packaworld or your local Packaworld distributor.
For GRASS surfaces - Place ground anchors alongside inflatable walls and attach to frame with velcro straps.
For ASTRO TURF surfaces - Place filled water bags around base frame. For extra sturdiness the water bags can be a ached to the frame by joining two velcro straps to form a long one as shown. Additional water bags can be laid on top to secure further.
Please note that you can use alternative weights to attach to walls (e.g. Sand Bags) BUT Packaworld recommend water bags as they will not damage the hose.
For further instructions on how to attach water bags to bocce court walls click here. For printable version of these instructions click below.