General care & maintenance
Your Packaworld product(s) should give you many years of use providing you follow some simple care & maintenance instructions which will help maintain the quality of your products.
Failure to completely follow these guidelines could damage your Packaworld products, cause personal injury and void your Packaworld Warranty. For further Hints & Tips and step by step guide for looking after your Packaworld products click here.
- Never drag/drop the inflated/deflated Packaworld products on hard ground as it will damage the hose and/or connectors.
- Make sure you extract the residual air with pump before rolling Packaworld products back into the bag.
- Only use a hand pump to inflate Packaworld products - mechanical/electrical high pressure devices can cause personal injury, damage your Packaworld product(s) and void your Packaworld Warranty.
- Do not expose Packaworld products to chemicals such as thinner, gasoline or acetone. Water Polo goals should be rinsed to remove chlorinated water and/or other pool chemicals before storing.
- Do not use Packaworld products for other than temporary purposes nor leave exposed outside for prolonged periods of time. Exposure to adverse weather conditions and the suns ultraviolet rays can damage Packaworld products and/or cause them to discolour.
- Do not store your Packaworld products wet or dirty (even for short periods of time) in carry bag as hosing can discolour.
- Do not expose Packaworld products to cold temperatures (even when stored) as this can make plastic components brittle resulting in irreparable damage.
- Always use a carry bag for transportation and for storing Packaworld products.
- Do not force zip when packing Packaworld products as this may put undue strain on the bag causing it to tear.
- Do not stand, walk, jump on or drop full body weight on Packaworld products especially when deflated.
- Erect Packaworld products on even ground and use the supplied fixings to secure.
- Keep Packaworld products away from open flames and any sharp objects.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PACKAWORLD PRODUCTS ARE TEMPORARY STRUCTURES AND NOT SUITABLE FOR LONG TERM EXPOSURE OUTDOORS. OVER A PERIOD OF TIME THE INFLATABLE FRAMES WILL LOSE AIR AND AS SUCH WILL REQUIRE TOPPING UP WITH THE PUMP SUPPLIED.