Packabench care & maintenance
Your Packabench should give you many years of use providing you follow some simple guidelines below. Failure to completely follow these guidelines could damage your Packabench, cause personal injury and void your warrant.
- Do not use Packabench or other than temporary seating nor leave exposed outside for prolonged periods of time. Exposure to the suns ultraviolet rays can damage and/or cause it to discolour.
- Never store you Packabench wet or dirty (even for short periods of time) in carry bag.
- Packabench is rated for 185lbs/84kg per seat. Exceeding this limit will cause damage to your Packabench and may cause personal injury.
- Completely extend Packabench when in use and sit squarely and evenly on seat are.
- Do not straddle the middle of 2 seats or sit on edge.
- Always use carry bag for transportation.
- Do not stand or walk on Packabench and do not jump on or drop full body weight on Packabench.
- Do not tip Packabench while sitting and use Packabench on even ground and keep away from open flame.
- It is normal for plastic fixings, holding canvas seat to frame, to work loose over time. These can be and should be regularly re-tightend by removing the frame - released by screws on the upright steel rods.