- Goalball Goals
Designed especially for the NZ Blind Foundation. Easy to set up and quick to transport, Goalball Packagoals are the world’s first portable goalball goal, making the game accessible to more people in a wider variety of locations .
Made from heavy duty thermoplastic, Goalball Packagoals are rigid, safe and maintenance-free. Featuring a unique auto-lock valve and slick design, the goals provide a professional playing experience and can be rapidly inflated and deflated for compact storage.
“We’re always seeking innovation, particularly if it will help us grow participation in goalball. This new high-quality portable gear will make it so much easier for us to introduce the game to new people and communities, especially when we work in schools."
- Mark Winder, Goalball UK Chief Executive
- 900cm x 130cm (29.5' x 4.3');
- 1 x Carton - 85cm x 57cm x 50cm
- Gross weight - 32kg (net weight 29kg)
- 1 x Goalball goal (includes attached net)
- 1 x Large wheelie Bag
- 2 x Two way Air Pump
- 7 x Water Bags
- All pricing above is in New Zealand dollars (NZD), exclusive of GST and excludes delivery which will be on charged at check out.
- Website pricing is also based on orders from and delivery to New Zealand addresses. Pricing and deliveries to selected international destinations can be arranged, for quotations please contact us here