Packaline - Temporary Line Markings
Packalines are temporary line markings that are easy to set up and avoid damage to sports hall floors. Packalines come in 60 metre and 10 metre reels, are 40mm wide and 2.2mm thick (making them a low trip hazard) and available as standard in light blue to provide maximum visibility.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Packalines are supplied, un-cut which allow them to be easily cut to size to provide temporary court lines for a range of different sporting codes.
- Unique high-tack 'special grade rubber' compound with a ribbed profile that grips the court
- Easy to lay down – courts ready in seconds
- Easy to cut to length, so can be used for a wide variety of sporting codes
- Low trip hazard
- Use what you need - see here for different court configurations
- Memory function ensures they remain flat on the court
- Suitable for most indoor court surfaces
Are Packalines right for you? Key considerations
Packalines are an ideal training aid to mark out temporary areas of play in indoor settings where permanent line markings do not exist.
- Packalines were originally designed to mark playing areas for boccia - an inclusive sport for wheelchair-bound athletes with disabilities.
- Some people have also used Packalines to provide temporary line markings for other sports. However, please keep in mind that Packalines are temporary markings. They do not typically move when stepped on but will move if kicked during play, and may need to be re-positioned.